Tuesday 29 January 2013

Roman Republic Network

I am happy to forward the message and the link to the distribution map of individuals from Italy documented in the Roman Republic created by Saskia Roselaar. It is a useful tool to easily visualise connections.


Dear all,
During the last two years I have been working on a database containing
information about all known individuals from Italy (including Rome) in the
Republican period. I have now gathered information about some 8,200
individuals and created an interactive map through which this information
can be accessed. The most recent version of this map can be accessed on my
website: https://sites.google.com/site/romanrepublicresearch/home together
with documentation about how the map was created and a bibliography.
I hope this will be a useful resource for people interested in the
Republican period. If you have any questions or comments, please let me know
at saskiaroselaar@gmail.com !

All best wishes,
Saskia

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails