Monday 17 March 2014

Using the OTA "Dipinti on amphorae from Rome and Pompeii from Corpus Inscriptionum Latinarum 4 and 15"

Hello! :-)

I’d be ever so grateful to know if anyone has worked with the OTA electronic resource Dipinti on amphorae from Rome and Pompeii from Corpus Inscriptionum Latinarum 4 and 15.

I received a copy of this last year from the Oxford Text Archive and cannot open the file format in any of the suggested ways (a web browser, text file, allowing my computer to search the for a programme online), but no joy. The OTA FAQs have been a little disappointing, so I thought I’d appeal here to see if anyone else might have made some headway.

Thanks in advance for any help that you might be able to offer.

Sera

1 comment:

Eric Poehler said...

Sera,

Can you describe the file format and/or send on a screenshot of the folder it sits in? Maybe I can help, but I suspect that either:
A. there is a missing software to install
B. the file is expecting a defunct program (or version of it) to call.

Cheers,

EP

Related Posts with Thumbnails