Saturday 27 February 2010

Vesuvian Archaeology Distribution List

Dear All,
I created an online spreadsheet, which I hope you all will contribute to fill in.
It aims to become the list of all the people involved in projects/research in the environs of Vesuvius and it could help us to get more in touch with each other and distribute articles etc. If you are one of them, or if you know them, please help me to fill in the data.
To contribute, just click this link:


Thanks,
Ferdinando De Simone
St. John's College, Oxford

3 comments:

Jo Berry said...

I think having a general list of projects with affiliations and contact information is a great idea that we should all support! How about adding a column for research interests, too?

Unknown said...

done

Sera Baker said...

Fantastic idea. I hope it will become a fantastic resource.

Related Posts with Thumbnails