Monday 26 April 2010

Reference query: R. Gulino, Implications of the spatial arrangements of tabernae at Pompeii, Region One

Dear fellow bloggers:

I'm posting this in the hope that someone might have a copy of R. Gulino's 1987 work Implications
of the spatial arrangements of tabernae at Pompeii, Region One.


Some time ago I requested this work by interlibrary loan in Britain and it came all the way from America. I require some info from the work, specifically two pages (13 & 14). I would be extremely grateful if anyone might scan the pages for me! I know it's a long shot, but thought if anyone might have it it would be a Blogging Pompeii fan.

Ta!
Sera

2 comments:

Steven Ellis said...

I have it, Sera, and will have those pages scanned and emailed to you.

Steven

Sera Baker said...

Hi Steven,
Thanks so much! It is much appreciated! Interlibrary loans from America take ages to arrive and wouldn't it be now that I'm working with that particular piece! Thanks!
Cheers
Sera

Related Posts with Thumbnails